CALHOME MDF board has a highly uniform density which allows it to be cut, routed, shaped, engraved and drilled smoothly and cleanly. MDF boards are known as eco-friendly and sustainable materials and are denser than plywoods and particle boards. It is ideal for furniture crafting and a variety of your home woodworking projects.
- MDF is a composite material milled in a 1-piece frame to withstand changes in heat and humidity better than solid wood
- Allow for greater dimensional stability compared to raw lumber
- Surface of the board is flat and smooth, ready to be painted, stained, engraved, veneered, or laminated
- Smooth edge - work well with wet or dry film
- Easy to work with - the board can be either cut and drilled without the risk of damage
- No assembly required