Calhome thermally modified wire brushed stained knotty pine Tongue and Groove (T&G) boards are made of solid pine wood with a fully finished surface. Each piece of textured wood has been carefully wire brushed and thermally modified, 100% handmade. The thermally modified process involves heating the wood to a high temperature, which changes its cellular structure, making it more resistant to decay, insects, and rot. The wire brushed process exposes the soft grains from the tree's growth ring giving the wood board a natural two-toned look and unique texture. It is ideal to be used for furniture crafting and a variety of your home woodworking projects.
- Made of 100% solid natural knotty pine wood; board comes fully finished through our fade resistant, multi-step stain and seal process.
- Tongue-and-groove siding design. Easy to cut and assemble in any way. Allow for greater dimensional stability compared to raw lumber.
- The thermal modification process gives the wood a more uniform color, reduces its moisture content, and improves its dimensional stability.
- Wire brushed natural wood texture appearance creates a unique natural pattern of each board.
- Actual product size: 6 in. (8 in.) Width X 84 in. Heights X 3/4 in. Depth.